Thanks Matrix and Mark

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
JudgeDredd

Thanks Matrix and Mark

Post by JudgeDredd »

Great price, downloaded, installed and played a small scenario and realised I had forgotten the mechanics from playing the Band of Heroes board game.

But great job keeping the look of the boardgame...always a strong point I feel (though I get it might not be enticing for new gamers).

So far - thumbs up.

Thanks
Alba gu' brath
SuluSea

RE: Thanks Matrix and Mark

Post by SuluSea »

[:)] Agreed!!! Thanks for the diligence Mark!! Thanks Erik as always for the professionalism!
"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer
reynt

Post by reynt »

Sorry for my English

Thanks for solo to play this game [&o]
Más juegos en español¡¡¡
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

And Tom. Thanks to Tom Proudfoot, the programmer. And all the artists, including Marc von Martial and Pete Abrams, and the Van Halenic composer, Jeff Edwards, and all the play testers including Vance, Hrothgar, and many, many more. And, of course, Katarina.
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
jhdeerslayer

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Hate you all as now I will have to buy ANOTHER game. Dammit all. :-)
Hrothgar

Post by Hrothgar »

You're welcome, Mark. I enjoyed helping. Just sorry that various problems kept me out of action toward the end.
fentum

Post by fentum »

Agree with all comments.

Thanks for making a cracking game.

Off to buy the various boardgames now...only have first ed BoH and All Things Zombie.
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

Hrothgar... how is everything going for you now? You okay?

@fentum... give it a week, we have Forgotten Heroes 2 coming back into stock, and many think that is the best LnL game.
Hate you all as now I will have to buy ANOTHER game. Dammit all. :-)

I feel your pain. I just bought the Ogre Designer's edition. That was a Franklin plus postage.
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
Barthheart

Post by Barthheart »

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

I feel your pain. I just bought the Ogre Designer's edition. That was a Franklin plus postage.

Finally eh? Got it on the table yet?? [:D]
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
Charly G

Post by Charly G »

Thanks all. Great game.
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

Finally eh? Got it on the table yet??

Ha, no. Currently revising the Heroes of the Pacific rules so I can send them to Tom. Oops. [;)]

The guys in Colorado were supposed to be mailing me the Dungeon Command. That ISN'T here...yet.
Barthheart

Post by Barthheart »

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

... Currently revising the Heroes of the Pacific rules so I can send them to Tom. Oops. [;)]....

[X(] [&o] [8D]

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
Hrothgar

Post by Hrothgar »

Yes, Mark, I'm ok. Mainly my time has been taken up with helping care for my uncle, who is not doing well.

I got two copies of the game, and gave one to my brother. Once he's up to speed, I'm sure we'll find some time to play via Slitherine. I'm looking forward to it.
Grotius

Post by Grotius »

Heh, it's amazing how much "boardgame feel" comes from the animated dice rolls. I just love tossing these virtual dice! I wish I could just throw em for the heck of it!
markhwalker

Post by markhwalker »

for my uncle, who is not doing well.

I hope he improves. Are you in Europe?

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”