Yamamoto and the Combined Fleet

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Chris21wen

Yamamoto and the Combined Fleet

Post by Chris21wen »

Up until I revisted wwengr leader list I have paid little notice to the Combined Fleet. Being classified as a Naval HQ and not as a Command HQ (I believe it should) Yamamoto is wasted here. I'm now into my third game as Japan and have only just realised this.
jeffk3510

RE: Yamamoto and the Combined Fleet

Post by jeffk3510 »

ORIGINAL: Chris H

Up until I revisted wwengr leader list I have paid little notice to the Combined Fleet. Being classified as a Naval HQ and not as a Command HQ (I believe it should) Yamamoto is wasted here. I'm now into my third game as Japan and have only just realised this.

You're suppose to use your biggest turd for HQs like this, because all they're good for is rear bases as naval support and fixing ships.
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Dez caught it
Chris21wen

RE: Yamamoto and the Combined Fleet

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

ORIGINAL: Chris H

You're suppose to use your biggest turd for HQs like this, because all they're good for is rear bases as naval support and fixing ships.

Yeh I know. Just had a brain malfunction with the Combined Fleet.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”