Neutrality pact window of axis player does not allow to interact - game over - netplay game

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

firmir

Neutrality pact window of axis player does not allow to interact - game over - netplay game

Post by firmir »

After the last impulse of the first turn of "Global War" scenario the turn ended and the neutrality pact window for the Axix player showed and it was impossible to click any part of the window. This makes it impossible to start a second turn.
Does anyone have an idea to bypass this?

[;)] Ahhh ... found out a workaround.
If you open die Production Window and close it again, you get focus!

Netplay savegames attached.
Attachments
EndOfTurn_..ctWindow.zip
(3.04 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
paulderynck

RE: Neutrality pact window of axis player does not allow to interact - game over - netplay game

Post by paulderynck »

Where on the screen is your Main Form? (default is right above the detailed map). A lot of problems to do with losing focus seem more likely to occur when the Main Form is not at the top (and not on the Primary monitor if you have more than one).

I'm wondering if this may have something to do with your other recent bug report about the strategic attack phase locking up.

Edit: clarity. And also thanks for posting you found a solution.
Paul
firmir

RE: Neutrality pact window of axis player does not allow to interact - game over - netplay game

Post by firmir »

The main form is above the detailed map (didn't change much to the default setting) and i use only a single monitor.
I'll check if the problems with the not clickable "end phase" button can be resolved with the same trick.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: firmir

After the last impulse of the first turn of "Global War" scenario the turn ended and the neutrality pact window for the Axix player showed and it was impossible to click any part of the window. This makes it impossible to start a second turn.
Does anyone have an idea to bypass this?

[;)] Ahhh ... found out a workaround.
If you open die Production Window and close it again, you get focus!

Netplay savegames attached.
I fixed this last night for version 1.1.3.0 - available today (or tomorrow).
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”