[FIXED] Units disobeying their missions, flying dumb

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Sardaukar

[FIXED] Units disobeying their missions, flying dumb

Post by Sardaukar »

Hi,

Don't know what gives, but none of my air units in this save obey their missions. E.g. UAVs take off, but then after first course corrections, they fly dumb forward. And not to the reference points/targets assigned.

All units are showing (Plotting...0%) all the time.

Also, I had to change all my SEAD missions to Land Strikes, since SEAD Patrols seem to cause game to crash all the time.

This is with Build 486.

Save attached.
Attachments
BugSupport.zip
(183.85 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Sardaukar

RE: Units disobeying their missions, flying dumb

Post by Sardaukar »

OK, downloaded Build 488 and problem is no more. I wonder what it was. I have not checked SEAD patrol yet, though.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Yeah same here. Likely a bug that was then fixed.

Mike
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

I still get some crashes, probably because of amount of action. Here is last autosave:

Attachments
Autosave.zip
(283.99 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

BB62squid

Post by BB62squid »

Sar,
Do you have the box that tells them to investigate contacts checked on your missions? I had this problem where my CAP would wander off randomly towards ESM hits. Checked the editor and unchecked that box...problem *seems* to have been fixed...

Return to “Tech Support”