[0.7.15] Crash to main menu

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

johng5155

[0.7.15] Crash to main menu

Post by johng5155 »

I have had this intermittent problem in 7.13 and 7.14 also. I had just assigned the flight controllers to the explorer extended mission, clicked confirm, and the game crashes to the start menu. This also happens occasionally when you click “back to space complex” button. I’m not sure you will be able to recreate it since it crashes before the autosave.
Attachments
AutoSave2..719563.zip
(6.29 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
nats

RE: [0.7.15] Crash to main menu

Post by nats »

ORIGINAL: johng5155

I have had this intermittent problem in 7.13 and 7.14 also. I had just assigned the flight controllers to the explorer extended mission, clicked confirm, and the game crashes to the start menu. This also happens occasionally when you click “back to space complex” button. I’m not sure you will be able to recreate it since it crashes before the autosave.

I have reported something very similar to this on the Slitherine site.

You didnt by any chance leave the end of season research summary screen using an icon at the bottom in order to reassign some people did you? Because I have found if you do anything to leave the summary screen at the end of the season by clicking on an icona t the bottom of the screen, except for using the large 'Proceed' button, the game will crash back to the start menu.

I think the game is carrying out the next season calcs and changes before that screen appears rather than after it the way it should do. You can see this happening because your men available numbers will change when that screen appears, even though you havent entered the new season at that point.
"Its life Jim, but not as we know it"
CowboyRonin

RE: [0.7.15] Crash to main menu

Post by CowboyRonin »

I've logged the bug with the developers.

Matrix forum liaison to Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager team
WitW/WitE2 Alpha tester

Return to “Tech Support”