Multi-select in editor

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

AndrewJ

Multi-select in editor

Post by AndrewJ »

Would it be possible to enable multi-select in editor windows for items like damage status modifications?

Currently if you want to modify a complex unit by making a large number of its systems damaged or destroyed you cannot simply bulk-select and modify them all at once. Although you can highlight groups of systems the status change drop-down only affects one at a time. This can be very slow and inefficient!
AndrewJ

RE: Multi-select in editor

Post by AndrewJ »

More editor User Interface stuff...

It looks like the damage status window does not correctly allocate colours for the different damage types.

For example, look at the line for the Top Steer [Fregat] system. It shows Operational status, but is red.

If you destroy something it turns red, and if you damage something it turns yellow, but if you set it to operational again it does not change back to white until you close and open the window again. (i.e., red can change to yellow without closing the window, but neither red or yellow will change to white without closing the window.)
AndrewJ

Post by AndrewJ »

More editor User Interface glitches.

Brand new scenario, nothing in the order of battle, no units on the map, but old data from the previous thing I was working on is still in the side window, showing a Kirov.

I guess variables aren't being cleared out and windows aren't being refreshed at the start of a new scenario build.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Requests added. Thanks!

Mike
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

AndrewJ: If possible can you please submit each new issue on a separate thread. It makes it much easier for us to track issues and mark them (hopefully as resolved) once they are investigated.

Thanks!
AndrewJ

Post by AndrewJ »

No problem! Will do so in the future.

Return to “Tech Support”