Tracker help

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

AirGriff

Tracker help

Post by AirGriff »

Im clicking through tracker monitoring my air production, specifically looking at aircraft and the cities they are being built. I see some warnings about supply in cities that look ok to me. For instance, Kobe shows a warning about 53,190 supply while looking at an H8K2-L rd factory. Is tracker telling me there IS a problem and that the factory won't repair due to supply, or is tracker monitoring the bigger picture and sees other things that COULD bring supply below what's required?

I suppose the better question would be, is there a manual of some sort saying how to read tracker info? That way I wouldn't have to bug you fine folks with novice questions :)

Thanks for any input!
Chris21wen

RE: Tracker help

Post by Chris21wen »

I've always look at the warning more as information. Probably more to it than that but provided you have more than 10K supply suff will repair.

Tracker home page. It's not complete and I think most of it is for the previous version of tracker but lots of useful info anyway. Note I've not looked at it for a while so it could be up-to-date.
https://sites.google.com/site/witptracker/home

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”