Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Hawkeye_BF

Post by Hawkeye_BF »

Hi,

Situation: I play Shadows as normal Empire, Stardate: 2257, with Shakturi Story
The Eruthka (alias Shakturi) have been in the Galaxie for 30 years but they did not outing them self as
Shakturi (i dont no why)
They built their empire very very fast.

My Question is: If I destroy their Homeworld with my World destroyer, my reputation goes down in the same way like I would destroy a planet of a "normal" empire????
My 2. Question: Is there a special situation that brings the Eruthka to outing them self as Shakturi????

Thanks a lot in advance

regards, Björn

Attachments
2014-01-31_195244.jpg
2014-01-31_195244.jpg (796.58 KiB) Viewed 52 times
ASHBERY76

RE: Reputation

Post by ASHBERY76 »

It goes back to normal rep so fast I would not worry.
CyclopsSlayer

Post by CyclopsSlayer »

As to revealing the Shakturi early, maybe attacking or a War declaration will trigger them? I really haven't fought them in some time, they proved too easy if you wait for them to reveal themselves.
elanaagain

Post by elanaagain »

Based on what I remember reading in other posts in these forums, trigger to the Shakturi revealing themselves: when the galaxy reaches a certain tech threshold, scripted events, etc. As I recall, there is nothing in the official docs about how or when...
USA = Corporatist Serfdom of America: free range surf technology

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”