Return to base interception bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

oleb

Return to base interception bug

Post by oleb »

Its the Return To Base phase. The Norwegian Sea contains a German sub in the 2 section and 2 CW SCS in the 0 section. All these units are staying at sea. A CW task force from the Arctic Ocean is trying to rebase through the Norwegian Sea. The interception form opens, Germany declines, CW rebases the task force. All other units due to rebase are no longer selectable, and the game can be advanced to Final Reorg.

To reproduce: Select the units in the Arctic Ocean, CTRL-click Norwegian Sea, decline intercept, click Plymouth.
Attachments
Interceptionbug.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Ktarn
Courtenay

RE: Return to base interception bug

Post by Courtenay »

I ran into this bug. After making the interception, and having the units no longer selectable, try saving the game, and restoring from the save. There is a good chance that the unselectable units will have become selectable again.
I thought I knew how to play this game....
markb50k

RE: Return to base interception bug

Post by markb50k »

yeah, I don't know if its the same issue, but I noticed, in the Naval Movement phase, that as soon as one interception attempt happens the status label that show what phase you are in still shows you are in the interception digression even if you have finished processing the digression.

This makes problems with doing other things like loading multiple units from Coastal hexes not work. You end up having to move 1 ship at a time and load a single unit each time, if their is a interception digression activated (even if you decline intercepting).

Return to “Tech Support”