US Entry - interface request

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

joshuamnave

US Entry - interface request

Post by joshuamnave »

When the US declares war on Japan or on the European Axis powers, all previously unselected entry options directed against that power are chosen and die rolls made. You are given the option to move or not move chits into the tension pool for each. However, that form locks up the main menu so that you're not able to consult the "It's war" chart while making the decision. It should be an easy fix to allow access to the help menu so we can pull up the chart at that time (or include an option to see the chart from that form). Screen shot below of the form in question.

Attachments
entry.jpg
entry.jpg (727.99 KiB) Viewed 14 times
Head Geek in Charge at politigeek.net - the intersection of politics and all things geeky
markb50k

RE: US Entry - interface request

Post by markb50k »

I just have the WifChart.pdf open on my computer and Alt-tab to it when consulting things like this. If that helps.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: markb50k

I just have the WifChart.pdf open on my computer and Alt-tab to it when consulting things like this. If that helps.
Yes.

There are a lot of forms which require the player to close them before doing anything else. In this case the information is also available in the Players Manual volume 1, page 69.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
joshuamnave

Post by joshuamnave »

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

ORIGINAL: markb50k

Yes.

There are a lot of forms which require the player to close them before doing anything else. In this case the information is also available in the Players Manual volume 1, page 69.

Yes, but not all of those forms require consulting other forms. Is it really that hard to include a link to the war chart from that form? As for the player manual... the index has 9 separate listings for places to check for US entry, spanning 2 books, and a 10th for US declaration of war (and the war chart is NOT under the declaration of war entry). Neither the organization nor the indexing of the books makes finding this chart (or lots of other stuff) very easy.
Head Geek in Charge at politigeek.net - the intersection of politics and all things geeky

Return to “Tech Support”