Is there really a problem with higher difficulty levels on the iPad?

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

FroBodine

Is there really a problem with higher difficulty levels on the iPad?

Post by FroBodine »

I am not trolling, I am not mad, please don't lock me.

I am just curious to know if the developers have indeed found a problem with higher difficulty levels on the iPad, as has been very sheepishly noted here on this forum. :o) In all the back and forth, it has not been stated if this problem indeed exists.

I am currently playing on General level, and enjoying the heck out of it. I would like to play on higher difficulty levels at some point, but not if there is a problem with them.

I look forward to the iPad patches, and hope they get released real soon.
IainMcNeil

RE: Is there really a problem with higher difficulty levels on the iPad?

Post by IainMcNeil »

It has been reported to the team but I haven't heard back yet if they found and fixed any issue. They've been working on other bugs & improvements.

As far as I understand it seems to be related to Field Marshal difficulty in the extended Grand Campaign.

If there is an issue it will definitely get fixed!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Panzer Corps”