Import/Export Facilities DB: Get them here

Moderator: MOD_Command

orca

RE: Import/Export Facilities DB

Post by orca »

just realized my mistake. got it to work.
hoover

Post by hoover »

Hello,

I tried to export an Airbase with all Aircrafts included. But when I reimport the Airbase, all Aircrafts are gone. If I edit the imported .inst file with a text editor, I can see, that the aircrafts are in the file, I just don't get them imported. I ask me (you [:)] )What am I doing wrong?

Cheers!
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Hello,

You're not doing anything wrong. The import/export function currently does not support storing an airbase's aircraft complement.
hoover

Post by hoover »

Hello Sunburn,

thank you for your quick reply.

Hoover
ventris

Post by ventris »

This package contains two import files with every JASDF and JMSDF air base I found as single unit bases.
Attachments
JapanAirbases.zip
(2.59 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
ventris

Post by ventris »

Multi unit air bases for the JASDF and JMSDF

JASDF:
Miho AB
Gifu AB
Shizuhama AB

JMSDF:
Maizuru AB
Tateyama AB

More later.
Attachments
JMSDFJASD..irbases.zip
(12.4 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
mercho

Post by mercho »

Editet
Eine von einem Löwen geführte Armee von Rehen ist gefährlicher als eine von einem Reh geführte Armee von Löwen.

An army of deers led by a lion is more dangerous than an army of lions led by a deer. (Plutarch AD 46 – AD 120)
mx1

Post by mx1 »

Polish Air Force - facilities

This pack contains:

- all Polish Air Force bases (modeled as individual facilities, not single units) which are operational (as of 2014) and have combat units stationed except for Krakow-Balice AFB (8th Transport Airbase) which is actually part of Cracow International Airport and Warszawa-Okecie AFB (1st Transport Airbase) which is part of Warsaw International Airport.
- six NATO long range radar sites (NATO backbone) operated by Air Force. As the current DB (403) does not contain NUR-12M/TRD-1222 all radars are modeled as RAT-31DL but name of site indicates correct radar type.
- peace time locations of all Air Force radar sites. The current database does not contain required sensor types (NUR-31, NUR-41 and TRS-15), so they are all modeled as NUR-12 (TRD-1211) radars (I used unit RM-100 and replaced radar sensor).

Notes:
1. All objects placed at precise locations as indicated by Google/Bing satelite maps (I did not used overlays for radar sites, so they are placed with 1" of arc precision).
2. All airbases in this file have a long history and have been build before or during 2nd World War, so the locations and most facilities are valid from early 1950s. The only exception is Minsk Mazowiecki AFB which has been opened in 1957.
3. krt in the radar site name stands for "Kompania Radiotechniczna" (Radiotechnical Company). Each krt operates more than one radar unit - in the file just one radar is modeled.
4. I plan to update the package with correct types of radars as soon as they are included in database.
5. KMZ file containing all radar sites can be found at: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vdeIgZhq1cVjF5Uk9MMUFkZ00/edit?usp=sharing
6. Overlays for airbases can be downloaded (300MB zip) from: docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_vdeIgZhq1cSXRpaTZ4MG1PVG8&export=download
7. Polish Navy operates its own network of radars - they are not included yet.
8. Air Force SAM sites will be included in future.
9. Source information can be found at: infowsparcie.net/wria/o_autorze/wrt.html

Attachments
PolishAFB..adarsv2.zip
(28.71 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
Jakob Wedman

Post by Jakob Wedman »

Some radar sites in Iceland for DB3K (couldn't find them in Command Imports).
Logged.
Attachments
IcelandEW.zip
(1.79 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
VIF2NE

Post by VIF2NE »

Attachments
Inst.zip
(47.18 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Vici Supreme

Post by Vici Supreme »

Here you get various North Korean multi-unit builds of:

Active Nuclear Plants (all)
Inactive/Unfinished Nuclear Plants (all but one missing but already working on it)
Missile Launch Sites (all)
Underground Facilities (only one, more to come soon)

Hope this helps! [:)]

Supreme
Attachments
NorthKore..rtExport.zip
(14.64 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
ClaudeJ

Post by ClaudeJ »

Belgium's and Netherlands' 2014 active airbases as single units.
Attachments
2014_BENL_..leUnitAB.zip
(1.88 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4 Go, Windows 10 64bits, 32 GB RAM, Regional settings = French, Belgium
(Previously known as JanMasters0n)
Vici Supreme

Post by Vici Supreme »

ORIGINAL: Jan Masterson

Belgium's and Netherlands' 2014 active airbases as single units.

Can't download the file.

Everytime I hit the download button my computer crashes. [&:][&:]
ClaudeJ

Post by ClaudeJ »

Wow, that's new. Tried the other attachments (from the other post)?

Alternatively try that url: http://warfiles.org/2014_BENL_SingleUnitAB.zip (1.88 Kb)

I take no responsibility if your computer explode, your house burn or a meteor hit your car though. [;)]
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4 Go, Windows 10 64bits, 32 GB RAM, Regional settings = French, Belgium
Vici Supreme

Post by Vici Supreme »

Yes, only this file seems to have something evil in it. Haven't seen this happening before. Maybe some computer expert of the community will see this and knows what's going on here. I doubt this has anything to do with the file itself (unless you packed something in there). Since then, I think I better keep away from the download!
ClaudeJ

Post by ClaudeJ »

Heya,

here are the Russian Early Warning Radars as for January 2015 based on the following sources:
- Early warning - Russian strategic nuclear forces http://russianforces.org/sprn/
- Podvig, Pavel (2002). "History and the Current Status of the Russian Early-Warning System". (PDF)

The file have been scanned by www.metascan-online.com and my local AV solution, however please note that I take no responsibility if your computer shut down by itself, explode, your house burn or for whatever extraordinary happen to you. [:)]
Attachments
RussianEar..dars2015.zip
(1.24 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
ClaudeJ

Post by ClaudeJ »

Heya,

a selection of circa 2015 active French airbases, Armée de l'Air, Marine Nationale and Aviation Légère de l'Armée de Terre as single units.

Attachments
SU_FranceAB.zip
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
Rudd

Post by Rudd »

ORIGINAL: mx1

Polish Air Force - facilities

This pack contains:

- all Polish Air Force bases (modeled as individual facilities, not single units) which are operational (as of 2014) and have combat units stationed except for Krakow-Balice AFB (8th Transport Airbase) which is actually part of Cracow International Airport and Warszawa-Okecie AFB (1st Transport Airbase) which is part of Warsaw International Airport.
- six NATO long range radar sites (NATO backbone) operated by Air Force. As the current DB (403) does not contain NUR-12M/TRD-1222 all radars are modeled as RAT-31DL but name of site indicates correct radar type.
- peace time locations of all Air Force radar sites. The current database does not contain required sensor types (NUR-31, NUR-41 and TRS-15), so they are all modeled as NUR-12 (TRD-1211) radars (I used unit RM-100 and replaced radar sensor).

Notes:
1. All objects placed at precise locations as indicated by Google/Bing satelite maps (I did not used overlays for radar sites, so they are placed with 1" of arc precision).
2. All airbases in this file have a long history and have been build before or during 2nd World War, so the locations and most facilities are valid from early 1950s. The only exception is Minsk Mazowiecki AFB which has been opened in 1957.
3. krt in the radar site name stands for "Kompania Radiotechniczna" (Radiotechnical Company). Each krt operates more than one radar unit - in the file just one radar is modeled.
4. I plan to update the package with correct types of radars as soon as they are included in database.
5. KMZ file containing all radar sites can be found at: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vdeIgZhq1cVjF5Uk9MMUFkZ00/edit?usp=sharing
6. Overlays for airbases can be downloaded (300MB zip) from: docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_vdeIgZhq1cSXRpaTZ4MG1PVG8&export=download
7. Polish Navy operates its own network of radars - they are not included yet.
8. Air Force SAM sites will be included in future.
9. Source information can be found at: infowsparcie.net/wria/o_autorze/wrt.html

mx1,
Did you update the Polish EW...the following was added
W-3T Sokol -- Poland (Navy), 1987, 2x
W-3T Sokol -- Poland (Army), 1987, 4x, Mi-2 inspired
W-3RM/WARM Anakonda -- Poland (Navy), 1990, 8x
W-3W/WA Sokol -- Poland (Army), 1990, 34x
PZL M28B Bryza 1RM bis [An-28 Copy] -- Poland (Navy), 1995, 7x
SSM Bty (Naval Strike Missile (NSM)) -- Poland (Navy), 2013, 2x + 1x NUR-15 Odra-C FCR
Radar (NUR-11) -- Poland (Air Force), 1994
Radar (NUR-12 [TRD-1211]) -- Poland (Air Force), 1996, Mobile
Radar (NUR-12M [TRD-1222]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2008, Backbone, Fixed
Radar (NUR-12ME [TRD-1235]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2008, Mobile, Upgraded NUR-12
Radar (NUR-15 Odra [TRS-15]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2008, Mobile Medium-Range 3D Surveillance
Radar (NUR-15 Odra-C [TRS-15C]) -- Poland (Navy), 2011, 2x, NSM Fire Control
Radar (NUR-15 Odra-M [TRS-15M]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2016, Mobile Medium-Range 3D Surveillance, TRS-19 Export Designation
Radar (NUR-21) -- Poland (Army), 1988, Mobile Tactical Radar
Radar (NUR-22 Izabela) -- Poland (Army), 1996, MR Air Search, NUR-21 replacement
Radar (NUR-26A) -- Poland (Army), 1996, MR Air Search, NUR-21 replacement
Radar (NUR-31) -- Poland (Air Force), 1978, Assoc w NUR-41 HF
Radar (NUR-41 HF) -- Poland (Air Force), 1978, Assoc w NUR-31 2D

looking forward to it
mx1

Post by mx1 »

As requested - Polish AFB & radar site version 3 using latest database.

This pack contains:
- all Polish Air Force bases (modeled as individual facilities, not single units) which are operational (as of 2015) and have combat units stationed except for Krakow-Balice AFB (8 Transport Airbase) which is actually part of Cracow International Airport and Warszawa-Okecie AFB (1 Transport Airbase) which is part of Warsaw International Airport.
- six NATO long range radar sites (NATO backbone).
- peace time locations of Air Force radar sites.
- four joint Border Guards (Straz Graniczna)/Navy observation posts

Notes:
1. All objects placed at precise locations as indicated by Google/Bing satelite maps (I did not used overlays for radar sites, so they are placed with one second of arc precision). Observation post #26 has been moved around 700 m west as the real coordinates taken from Google Earth seems to be in the sea in CMANO map.
2. To get proper sensors on observation posts you need to apply SBR script included in zip, otherwise they'll be just generic surface search radars.
3. All airbases in this file have a long history and have been build before or during 2nd World War, so the locations and most facilities are valid from early 1950s. The only exception is Minsk Mazowiecki AFB which has been opened in 1957.
Attachments
PolishAFB..adarsv3.zip
(30.94 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
renders

Post by renders »

Italian ORBAT, from Italian White Paper & Scramble. Squadrons included.
Attachments
ItalianOR..Renders.zip
(53.7 KiB) Downloaded 199 times

Return to “Useful Material”