Naval Boxes

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master.
This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Pocus

OldSarge

Naval Boxes

Post by OldSarge »

I'm using the automated handling for the 'blue water' navy in the naval boxes, slider all the way to the right. According to the tooltip this handles both supply and cohesion, but I've noticed that the cohesion isn't being handled and all of my fleets have zip for cohesion. Has any one else seen this?

I've noticed that the shipping fleet is fine. Maybe add transports to the blockade fleets?[&:]
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
Ace1_slith

RE: Naval Boxes

Post by Ace1_slith »

Are your ship in attack posture. This can lower their cohesion.
OldSarge

RE: Naval Boxes

Post by OldSarge »

Thanks, Ace1! That looks like what was causing it!

Doh!! You'd think after all these years of playing AGEOD games that I would've checked that first before posting! Asleep at the wheel. [>:]
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5

Return to “Civil War II”