bug with engineers

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

joshuamnave

bug with engineers

Post by joshuamnave »

In the attached file, I am trying to attack Warsaw. When I launch the attack, I get the popup message about using the engineers. When I click on the engineers to use them, the option is not there. I did use the engineers in the previous impulse, but I double checked the rules and there's nothing about using their ability only once per turn, and I can't find any other reason why the engineers aren't useable here.

Attachments
buggedengineers.zip
(1.56 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Head Geek in Charge at politigeek.net - the intersection of politics and all things geeky
joshuamnave

RE: bug with engineers

Post by joshuamnave »

Never mind, figured it out. Not a bug, exactly... I was making the attack during the Italian turn, not the German turn. It will let you make an attack consisting of just German units on the Italian turn, but not let you activate the engineers. However, the popup telling you to activate the engineers still comes up. I didn't even realize it was the Italian turn, honestly. When I moved on to the German turn, I was able to activate them. Probably should either not be able to make an attack with just German units on the Italian turn, or be able to activate the engineers when I do.
Head Geek in Charge at politigeek.net - the intersection of politics and all things geeky

Return to “Tech Support”