Couple of questions?

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

mantrain

Couple of questions?

Post by mantrain »

New to this game (played ATG).
Is there a take back move feature?
Also, how do I see each units OOB?
For example, if I highlight a unit, how do I find its HQ, and vise versa?

Thank you!
Fonebone

RE: Couple of questions?

Post by Fonebone »

Hi Mantrain,

There's no way to undo a move. At first, it's pretty easy to mis-move a unit, but it gets better as you become accustomed to the interface. I suppose the lack of this feature is to prevent players from artificially reconning the battlefield and then undoing the moves.

When you click on an HQ unit, all of its subordinate units are highlighted. So that's easy. It's less easy to find a selected unit's HQ, however. All unit's of an HQ share the same color stripe on the counter, so that helps. You can also use the OOB menu item, although it's easier to just locate units on the map.

Hope this helps.
CJM

Re: Couple of questions?

Post by CJM »

Many years later, in 2022, there is still no undo function :D

I understand why (whether or not you find an unknown unit, you have still reconned the battlefield) and I'll get better as time goes by, but I'm on my first play through and have made about 3,837 mistaken moves
The Wehrmacht that set out to conquer Russia in 1941 was a poor army with strictly limited resources.
- Supplying War (1977)

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”