Help, Cannot play Allied Corp, or Grandcampain!

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

mantrain

Help, Cannot play Allied Corp, or Grandcampain!

Post by mantrain »

As far as GC megapack goes, I have the menu, and classified folder, but when I try an play one, all I get are black screens in both the mini-map and large map.! I tried re-installing GC, but same thing.
As far as Allied Corp, even though I installed it, it is no where to be found! how sad. I spent quite a bit of $$$ for these not to work. please help!
VPaulus

RE: Help, Cannot play Allied Corp, or Grandcampain!

Post by VPaulus »

Which Panzer Corps games you have, besides Allied Corps and Grand Campaign Megapack?
dudalb_slith

RE: Help, Cannot play Allied Corp, or Grandcampain!

Post by dudalb_slith »

I had the same problem but solved it by uninstallng the game then installing in this order.
1.Panzer Korps
2.The Grand Campaign(including the 1.14 update on the DVD,although I knew I would be writng it over soon).
3.Check to see if a grand campaign scenario loads.
4. Afrika Korps.At this point, the grand campaign will give you the black screen.
5. Download and install the latest update.
Try again. At this point ,for me, all three sets...Original, Grand campaign,and Afrika Korps worked fine/
6. Decided to push my luck and installed Allied Corps. No problem. tested all four Panzer Korps sets, all worked fine.

Apparently there is a conflict between the add on sets that is fixed by the latest update.

Hope this works for you.

Return to “Tech Support”