Can I still forget the HI?

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Tarhunnas

Can I still forget the HI?

Post by Tarhunnas »

Not having played for a year or so and being now in the middle of organizing a Soviet evacuation, is it still the case that I can basically ignore HI when evacuating?
------------------------------
RTW3 Designer
Flaviusx

RE: Can I still forget the HI?

Post by Flaviusx »

Only up to a point.
WitE Alpha Tester
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Don't go below around 170-180. Less than this and you will start to feel the effects late in the war.
hfarrish

Post by hfarrish »

I think if you get Kiev's HI out and don't allow Moscow to fall, in general you should be alright. By '42 you should have gotten everything else out anyway.
Tarhunnas

Post by Tarhunnas »

Thanks for the answers!
------------------------------
RTW3 Designer

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”