Q on latest patch and latest Babes version

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

castor troy

Q on latest patch and latest Babes version

Post by castor troy »

Hi

I've not been playing our beloved game for the last year due to trying to get away from it so I just kept mostly reading the forum. Now that I will have more free time again I want to jump in again. My last game was playing as the Allied in a Babes lite campaign, latest official patch. Now that it seems there will never ever be another official patch and Michaelm has done some 517 beta patches since the latest official patch and there were also some changes to Babes lately I wonder if someone can answer me the Q on what I have to be aware of now and what are the biggest changes. thx
morejeffs

RE: Q on latest patch and latest Babes version

Post by morejeffs »

Welcome back!
that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
drw61

RE: Q on latest patch and latest Babes version

Post by drw61 »

One of the new things is johns new airplane data files

tm.asp?m=3460200

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”