The Strategy Wargamers Podcast airing Tommorow LIVE with Scourge of War Gettysburg developers

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

JeanAllTrekkie

The Strategy Wargamers Podcast airing Tommorow LIVE with Scourge of War Gettysburg developers

Post by JeanAllTrekkie »

Were recording The Strategy Wargamers Podcast with Jim Weaver & Norb Timpko of NorbSoftDev (Scourge of War Gettysburg Series) tomorrow at 9 PM EST.

If you would like to watch the podcast LIVE and be able to ask your questions to the developers, visit - strategywargamer.com - as I'll post a link to our Google Hangout there at 9 pm.

See you then!
wings7

RE: The Strategy Wargamers Podcast airing Tommorow LIVE with Scourge of War Gettysburg developers

Post by wings7 »

Jean, I logged into Google and tried to access to video, it wouldn't load, came up with a "private video" message. [:(]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Boomer78

RE: The Strategy Wargamers Podcast airing Tommorow LIVE with Scourge of War Gettysburg developers

Post by Boomer78 »

There is nothing 'private' on google. Just saying...

[:-]
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"

Return to “General Discussion”