[Closed]Japanese Player For DaBigBabes-C or RA

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

morejeffs

[Closed]Japanese Player For DaBigBabes-C or RA

Post by morejeffs »

House rules to be determined but generally historicalish/ Stacking limits
1 day turns.

Would consider RA if PDU off....
that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
godochaos

RE: Japanese Player For Dababes C

Post by godochaos »

You may want to look in the scenario design section, I recently had a problem with Babes C, I think the map may have issues. It may be fixed by now.
good luck!
morejeffs

Post by morejeffs »

Still looking...Hoping to get something started in time for the weekend[&o]
that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

morejeffs dairon c has a problem and some of the data is not there! but will be updated soon I hope because I am waiting to play this one too.!
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
morejeffs

Post by morejeffs »

There seems to be some confusion. My fault as I wrote Dababes C (not realizing there was the iron version)

I am looking for a DaBigBabes-C (though would do RA if PDU off).

To my knowledge, there are issues with DaIronBabes-C but not with DaBigBabes-C ..

Still looking by the way.
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

yes that is right
ORIGINAL: morejeffs

There seems to be some confusion. My fault as I wrote Dababes C (not realizing there was the iron version)

I am looking for a DaBigBabes-C (though would do RA if PDU off).

To my knowledge, there are issues with DaIronBabes-C but not with DaBigBabes-C ..

Still looking by the way.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
morejeffs

Post by morejeffs »

Still looking[X(]
[&o]

Return to “Opponents Wanted”