Font size

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

guanotwozero

Font size

Post by guanotwozero »

Hi,

This is doubtless a noob question, but how do I increase the font size in the game? I'm having difficulty reading the text.
Darkspire

RE: Font size

Post by Darkspire »

ORIGINAL: guanotwozero

Hi,

This is doubtless a noob question, but how do I increase the font size in the game? I'm having difficulty reading the text.

You can not increase the size, you can make the info window bigger but that is about it other than using a dual monitor setup and magnifying it with Windows Magnifier.

Darkspire
guanotwozero

Post by guanotwozero »

Ah, that's a pity. OK, thanks.
Spidey

Post by Spidey »

You can't change the font size directly but you can drop the resolution while playing. What you need for that purpose is a free utility named 12noon Display Changer. It will allow you to change the resolution while you're running some application, it will change back once you quit the application, and it won't mess up your desktop.

I was going blind from eye strain until I used this utility to zap the game down to 1360 by 768 instead of the native resolution for my monitor. But in 1360x768, the font is actually enjoyably big on my 22" monitor and the aspect ratio is close enough to the monitor's native 16:9 that the image scaling doesn't make the text blurry.

Return to “Tech Support”