Ipad SAve Game File Transfer

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

michael1776

Ipad SAve Game File Transfer

Post by michael1776 »

I have the game for both PC and the iPad. My question is how to transfer saved games between the two devices? Panzer Corps does not show up in iTunes as an App that allows file transfer. Since I haven't ever transferred files between the two devices outside of email, I am afraid I am missing something.

Thanks!

MJ

Current Games:
Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Panzer Corps
Battle Academy
Forge of Freedom
rodney727

RE: Ipad SAve Game File Transfer

Post by rodney727 »

Hi. This feature is not yet available .
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
FroBodine

Post by FroBodine »

Hahaha rogo. Copy and paste that answer to all iPad questions. The developers are being awfully quiet about any information on adding any of the missing features.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

We will have to wait for the British ahhhh wait I've used that already.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Lord Zimoa

Post by Lord Zimoa »

Offices are closed guys for the holidays, we open Monday the 6th again, but to answer all your Q`s: some missing Library stuff (some will move to the new upcoming iPad manual, due to technical iPad limitations), volume settings, some options settings, localization, all will be updated and provided in the next free upcoming iPad updates.

We just did not feel holding out the game any longer was justified, we add the last few things asap.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

We don't have a system for transferring files from PC to iOS unfortunately. It could be done but it is a fair bit of work so isn't going to be in the immediate future.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
kverdon

Post by kverdon »

Could you at least make the file formats compatible???. I was able to get my save game off the IPAD but the PC version would not load it.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin Verdon
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

They are otherwise multiplayer would not work so the issue must be related to some internal working of the iPad.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Panzer Corps”