Some Scenarios Don't Load

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

bradh

Some Scenarios Don't Load

Post by bradh »

About 1/3 of the custom scenarios I try to download, when I attempt to load, nothing happens. For example, in the Community package, the two Carribeann Chrisis, Gullf of Tonkin,ASW 71 Spanish Coast and Operations Soberania and Guardian won't load, but everything else seems fine.

I've downloaded standalone scenarios, and can't get any of those to work.

I'm running win 7 64 bit pro. Any ideas? I looked on the forum and couldn't find anything. I've checked forum but can't find anything similar.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm a complete wargaming noob (longtime mil-fiction reader) and really dig this game, hope someone can help.

Thank you.

Brad
Apocal

RE: Some Scenarios Don't Load

Post by Apocal »

Are you running version 1.02? Going by a previous thread, running an outdated version was the cause of a very similar problem.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Yes, please ensure that you are using the latest public version. Almost all scenarios use extra features that have been added to the game engine since the original release. If the problem still persists please inform us which scenarios are not cooperating.

Thanks!
bradh

Post by bradh »

That was it, thank you! I installed only a couple weeks ago and (foolishly) assumed installer would have latest patches installed.

Best New Years present ever ;)

Return to “Tech Support”