Factory evac

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

MDDgames

Factory evac

Post by MDDgames »

Looked through a few threads, and wondering what I am doing wrong. Just downloaded the game earlier today (and the latest patch).

Reading through the manual and messing with the game as I go, currently into chapter 5. I started a 1941 campaign game as the Russians. Played the German turn, and so its my move. Looking at starting the evac of some factories, and I cant move any. None of them, even the ones well into the rear.

I am following along in the manual. I left click on a factory hex, left click on the city name in the upper right corner. It displays the city info, including the factories, but there is no option to move them. Yes, I am in rail mode (F2). Rail cap says 74500, which should be more than enough.

What am I missing?
gingerbread

RE: Factory evac

Post by gingerbread »

Too early, no movement of factories T1.

Use the time saved to make an evacuation plan. Hint: You need to have 1 slot for big items every turn.
MDDgames

Post by MDDgames »

I thought that might be the case, but I didnt see it mentioned in the rules anywhere. Thanks.

Edit: Was a huge fan of SSIs War in Russia (Grigsby) but havent played it in years. Im pretty sure the basic concepts are the same here.
Gabriel B.

Post by Gabriel B. »

ORIGINAL: MDDgames

What am I missing?

Order 227 maybe [:D]

it is only turn 1 and you want to damage the work of soviet people, only because of panic ?

where is the nkvd firing squad. ?
Tom Hunter

Post by Tom Hunter »

Walloc's evacuation guide is a big help, its on the front page.
pompack

Post by pompack »

tm.asp?m=3148679

Walloc's guide

Return to “The War Room”