I-Pad Problem

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

gw15

I-Pad Problem

Post by gw15 »

I have version 2 I-pad with 32GB of free memory. running version iOS 5.1.1.

Everytime I try and play a scenario or campaign the game crashes back to the I-pad start screen after only a few moves of the first AXIS move.

Does this game only work with the new I-pads?
Moltke71

RE: I-Pad Problem

Post by Moltke71 »

I'd upgrade your iOS to 7. Most games need that and it's a good, free upgrade. Works on my iPad 2.
Jim Cobb
Rudankort

Post by Rudankort »

In our tests the game worked on iPad 2 and even iPad 1. But of course, newer devices have much more memory, and so the game is less likely to be shut down by the operationg system due to low memory condition (this is what I suspect happens to you). Try to close all applications running in background, will it help?
CGGrognard

Post by CGGrognard »

I have no problem running it on my I-Pad 2 64GB.
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu
gw15

Post by gw15 »

One of my relatives who visited over the holidays fixed it for me. Evidently I was not fully powering off my I-pad. When finished with my i-pad I would only click on the button once. To fully power off and "reboot" you hold the power button doen for 8 seconds and then once you start back up it "clears" the device. Now I can run the game but about 2 or 3 times each scenario it does crash. But I save a lot. I'll try turning other things off to see if that improves the game even more.

Thanks to everyone who replied and helped!
gw15

Post by gw15 »

Oh, I should add that the game is an exact duplication of the PC version and other than my occasional crash works great.

Return to “Tech Support”