FIXED -- Bug Report [480-1.02] A/C RTBs upon Launch - Bingo Fuel Condition

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Juramentado

FIXED -- Bug Report [480-1.02] A/C RTBs upon Launch - Bingo Fuel Condition

Post by Juramentado »

I had pulled 480 off the DEV FTP site, apparently it wasn't quite finished as compared to the official release. I reinstalled fully back to 1.02 Official Patch, and all is well. Please mark as closed. Thanks!

-----ORIGINAL MSG------

I had posted this in the Dev Forum, but people had been getting hits and misses. Hoping folks running V1.02 Build 480 will try this scenario and/or their own and see if it happens for them.

I created a very basic scenario, one side. A ship (Guaicamoto 21) and a helo (Fire Scout UAV). No missions defined or assigned. UAV is set to Maritime Surveillance loadout which requires nothing special in the ship's helo magazine. I am using default ROE and EMCON upon creation of a new blank Scenario.

Go into Air Ops, and launch the UAV. Choose any of the time compressions. UAV will launch, briefly look normal, as in Airborne (Unassigned), then immediately switch to RTB Bingo Fuel state. I'm totally befuddled. Test scenario is attached. Hopefully someone can recreate.
Attachments
TESTSCENA..NLAUNCH.zip
(4.22 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
mikmykWS

RE: Bug Report [480-1.02] A/C RTBs upon Launch - Bingo Fuel Condition

Post by mikmykWS »

Juramentado if you can reapply the 1.02 patch. I'm wondering if you got an earlier version of file through beta testing.

I'm not able to replicate.

Mike
Juramentado

Post by Juramentado »

Thanks Mike. As we speak, I have already uninstalled the game, cleared out the directory (2GB+ of residuals??? Must be the visual packs [8D] ), rebooted and am installing Base 1.00. Presumably, I can go straight to 1.02?
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Yeah. You probably could have gotten away with just reinstalling the 1.02 patch but thanks for your efforts!

Mike
Juramentado

Post by Juramentado »

Thanks. I'm hoping V1.02 starts now, this is the 2nd reboot since installation and a clean re-install (including D3D and .NET).
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Are you good?

Mike
Juramentado

Post by Juramentado »

I am. Thanks! [8D] Took a couple of reboots. Someday I'd like to see why it's taking so long to initialize and why I have to kill the process a couple of times, but as long as I can get it up and running. Also, I edited the subject line - figured out why I was getting the RTB condition - I pulled 480 off the DEV FTP site. I'll edit and mark both threads as solved.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Glad it worked out[:)]

Happy holidays

Return to “Tech Support”