first PBEM turn and i already have question

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

urtel

first PBEM turn and i already have question

Post by urtel »

You can see mine problem on image, i do not have buttons for reiforcement/withdrawal for Air Groups, Ships, or LCUs.
So is that normal in PBEM(part of FOW), or that is just case for 1st turn or i have done something bad in installation of DBB Guadalcanal scenario (i just extract Babes_Extended Map Art and Data With SL.zip and Guadalcanal_AEScen034_v01.zip to game folder not sound like place i can do something wrogn butt who know)?

EDIT: when i start game in head to head mode all buttons are there?!?
Attachments
no_reinforces.jpg
no_reinforces.jpg (22.51 KiB) Viewed 76 times
Dixie

RE: first PBEM turn and i already have question

Post by Dixie »

That's just for the first turn. When you get the next turn from your opponent all those buttons will work.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
urtel

Post by urtel »

Thanks, good to know, damn you are fast you response faster than i edited mine question :).
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

nema na chema! [;)]
Pax
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: urtel

Thanks, good to know, damn you are fast you response faster than i edited mine question :).
Actually, "Dixie" is a WiTP:AE "help bot". It's an artificial construct of programming designed to recognize your keystrokes and design replies before you can edit your own question. It's well done, really. Almost real.

It's been programmed with deep knowledge about the Battle of Britain, for some reason. Perhaps to appear more plausible. Anyways, if you ask a question on this board about, say Hurricanes or Lancaster aircraft, you'll almost certainly receive a post on the matter from this bot.

Quite impressive tech. [8D]
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

[:D][:D][:D]

Pax

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”