what needs supply and what not

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

axyarthur

what needs supply and what not

Post by axyarthur »

hi,
I just want to clarify which activities needs supply and which doesn't. Please correct me if I'm wrong on following:

building port / airfield / fort : yes
repairing p / a / f : no
LCU replacement / upgrade: yes
LCU repair(disable squads/devices): yes
air group replacement/ upgrade: yes
aircraft repair / maintenance: no
ship repair / upgrade: no

I'm especially not sure on aircraft repair. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A(x,y)
witpqs

RE: what needs supply and what not

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: axyarthur

hi,
I just want to clarify which activities needs supply and which doesn't. Please correct me if I'm wrong on following:

building port / airfield / fort : yes
repairing p / a / f : no There is no 'repair' for forts. If they get reduced, you must 'build' again.
LCU replacement / upgrade: yes
LCU repair(disable squads/devices): yes
air group replacement/ upgrade: yes
aircraft repair / maintenance: no I think this is 'yes'. If you have no supply, aircraft will not repair.
ship repair / upgrade: no

I'm especially not sure on aircraft repair. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jmalter

Post by jmalter »

repairing ports & airfields doesn't cost any supply, but the Engr LCUs won't do any repair-work if they don't have adequate supply of their own.
axyarthur

Post by axyarthur »

ok, thanks for answer.
A(x,y)

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”