Panzer Corps iPad Screens - 2 days to go!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

IainMcNeil

Panzer Corps iPad Screens - 2 days to go!

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys,

we're getting very excited about the impending launch of Panzer Corps. Only 2 days to go!

To keep you going here are some more screenshots. Enjoy!

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
rodney727

RE: Panzer Corps iPad Screens - 2 days to go!

Post by rodney727 »

Yes yes yes yes yes !! Now give us a price PLEASE!!!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Yes yes yes yes yes !! Now give us a price PLEASE!!!

It must be one of those closely guarded secrets because I asked that same question 3 days ago.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Think like a British business man. Then I realize that slitherines pre pricing policy is still in D-day mode... While the product is in the UK the majority (minority) of people who will buy this game will be Americans..... Yes there will be a small percentage of UK buyers with some Canadians sprinkled in the mix. :). I'm still saying $100 for everything but they might go $95 just to spite me.........
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

If it's stuffed full of in-app purchases then it's obviously not going to be $100. $25 tops.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Lol silly Terminus.... All 10 dcls, panzer Wehrmacht , allied corps and Africa corps all for $25. I say $90-$110 I wonder who will be closer?. If it is $25 for everything I will gift you the game. If it's $ 90 or more you gift me the game deal?
ORIGINAL: Terminus

If it's stuffed full of in-app purchases then it's obviously not going to be $100. $25 tops.
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Well we'll find out in a couple days.
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Yes we will. Regardless what the price is I'm buying unless of course it's $25 then I will be buying two [:'(]
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Lol silly Terminus.... All 10 dcls, panzer Wehrmacht , allied corps and Africa corps all for $25. I say $90-$110 I wonder who will be closer?. If it is $25 for everything I will gift you the game. If it's $ 90 or more you gift me the game deal?

"In-app purchase" means that you can pick and mix what you want. I meant $25 for the base Panzer Corps game. All the rest is something you purchase (or don't) from within the app. Look at Battle Academy. Lots of in-app purchases in that one.
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

If you put a $100 pricetag on an iOS game, you will sell ZERO copies. Slitherine knows that.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Again silly terminus er wait I've already used that. $25 for a base game when it's 19.99 for base game for PC version? Like I said it's going to be at least $100 for "give me everything". And your sadly mistaken people will pay a lot for this game. Mr. I KNOWS THAT. Nuff said. Side note.. If you bought everything from battle academy (which is half the game that PC is) it's already up to 99.99[8D]. So yeah I know what I'm talking about.

"In-app purchase" means that you can pick and mix what you want. I meant $25 for the base Panzer Corps game. All the rest is something you purchase (or don't) from within the app. Look at Battle Academy. Lots of in-app purchases in that one.
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

THEY WILL NOT ASK $100 FOR THE GAME AT LAUNCH!
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

If you bought the "everything in option" for the PC it would be $110. However I can see them giving a $10 discount tho. Yes it's true the British business model is SO Un American I can see the $90-100 price point. For BA the release was for the basic game was 19.99. Now terminus let's see you do some back tracking now. Each dcl was 9.99 for the game...the same for PC version. That's right mr.T. Do some basic math. Now go back to panzer corps and tell me what they will charge for the "give me everything " option.

THEY WILL NOT ASK $100 FOR THE GAME AT LAUNCH!
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Rocko911

Post by Rocko911 »

Base game will probably be $19.99 then additional campaigns $9.99 each. Its the old give you the razor cheap, buy the blades expensive. lol
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

The game is now available in New Zeland! It is $19.99 which we've said in various places - it was no secret!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panzer- ... ?ls=1&mt=8
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Oh in various places. Ty. I feel so stupid.

Pssss. Anyone else know these various places? Rogo, I know you've been following this very closely I'm surprised you didn't know the price.

Would these various places also say how much for the full game with everything option?
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

It looks like the only competition is Glory of Generals which looks very similar to Panzer corps but appears to be a pay to win game.
steverichmond

Post by steverichmond »

Is there a save game function and can NATO symbols be used instead of miniature icons for units?
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Hi mo. I'm sorry but NO one has posted what the prices would be. We have asked mr i. several times what the price would be for "give me everything". And there has been nothing but silence from them.
ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

Oh in various places. Ty. I feel so stupid.

Pssss. Anyone else know these various places? Rogo, I know you've been following this very closely I'm surprised you didn't know the price.

Would these various places also say how much for the full game with everything option?
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

I'm sorry if you missed the posts but it has been discussed in a number of places. I don't remember where exactly but I remember a discussion on a Twitter feed. As you can imagine we don't have time to read and reply to every post on all the forums but we do our best!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”