How far using Netplay

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Sabre21

How far using Netplay

Post by Sabre21 »

How far has anyone got into the game using Netplay?

Bloodybill and I have made it to the 4th or 5th impulse of the first turn in the Global campaign is all so far even using patch 1.06. We are going to give it another shot this next week. Hopefully another patch addressing more of the Netplay issues will be coming soon.
shaddock

RE: How far using Netplay

Post by shaddock »

My partner and I have yet to make it out of the first impulse!
save the carrots; eat a vegan!
Zorachus99

Post by Zorachus99 »

I have made it to the end of the first opponents impulse in Barbarossa. Sadly there is a US Entry phase there that doesn't belong. Also, Attacker doesn't take losses or become disrupted even though you select them.

Solitaire is mostly working, I hope Netplay gets to that state soon.
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln
abulbulian

Post by abulbulian »

Bill and I are stuck somewhere between 'Remove Air phase' Axis and Allied 'Annual additions'. Shannon said he'd try and help us get past this bug (posted in tech forum) soon, but figured he'd get to bust to help. We've been stuck there many days. Hoping 1.070 will fix it. If not we started up a WitE game to look over recent changes and also because WitE is great game. We'll probably started again testing WitW once Bill gets back into group. Thus, we can be patient about WitE, netplay is a few months away from being bug free. Given Christmas and New Years .. Matrix shuts down for a while soon too.

Here's our issues if anybody else cares or has comments.

tm.asp?m=3493377
- Beta Tester WitE and ATG
- Alpha/Beta Tester WitW and WitE2

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

Return to “World in Flames”