[FIXED]Community scenarios not working

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Dark Madness

Post by Dark Madness »

When I try to load majority of the community scenarios, nothing happens (It only loads the earth map without anything else). Any suggestion (I use CMANO 1.01)????[&:][&:][&:]
Russian Heel

RE: Community scenarios not working

Post by Russian Heel »

My guess is you are using an earlier build than the scenario was built with. I am using Build 479 and no problems.
Tomcat84

Post by Tomcat84 »

What he said

Look in this thread:
tm.asp?m=3488125&mpage=2

and get 479

you should be able to apply that straight to your 1.01
My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
Bazza042

Post by Bazza042 »

ORIGINAL: Dark Madness

When I try to load majority of the community scenarios, nothing happens (It only loads the earth map without anything else). Any suggestion (I use CMANO 1.01)????[&:][&:][&:]

Whilst once the pace of change slows, it is probably sensible to stick with the latest 'production' release I think at the moment your best bet is to stay on the curve by taking the latest (pre-)release available.

This rate of change shows brilliant support and a determination by the developers to address users concerns and must as some point slow as the requests for changes become more esoteric and obscure. However at the moment I am firmly behind the development/design team in their changes which only serve to make what was already a very good game, an excellent one.
Dark Madness

Post by Dark Madness »

It Works!!!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

thanks a lot

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”