Absoutely brilliant....

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

parmenio

Absoutely brilliant....

Post by parmenio »

Just completed my first scenario (after playing the tutorial a few times) - Time to Dance as NATO. Got my head handed to me as it turned into a real SlugFest and the WP can obviously afford the losses more than me. I suspect my next posting would have been latrine duty in Alaska if it wasn't for my "heroic death in battle".

Great game and this set in a period I don't normally take an interest in (I'm generally WWII and Napoleonics).

Looking forward to some add-ons to this one!

(time to try Time to Dance as the Soviets)
Andy Edmiston
WDS Lead Programmer

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”