[NO REPRO] engaged offensive against the antarctic circle...

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Blu3wolf

[NO REPRO] engaged offensive against the antarctic circle...

Post by Blu3wolf »

No really. I happen to have some hornets here who think it would be great fun to fly to the antarctic. (please tell me its a bug and not a feature... I dont think I can handle number 6 SQN pilots on a friday night)

anyway, save file is attached. they have done this weird navigation thing pretty much the whole time I have been using this scenario file...

okay save file is NOT attached, apparently the filetype is not supported...

http://www.blu3wolf.com/downloads/what_ ... ucked.scen

To go up, pull back on the stick.
To go down, pull back harder...

Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance.
mikmykWS

RE: engaged offensive against the antarctic circle...

Post by mikmykWS »

Thanks we'll take a look.

In the future you can just right click and send to a compressed file. The forum does takes .zip files.

Thanks!

Mike
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

Just for kicks I ran the scenario. The F18s had their plot already set to beyond the pole when it starts. I let it run to the end of the scenario. After it ended, I continued to run it. Right after ending, the plot changed to a shorter plot ending near the surface group. It did it on its own. I wanted to check if the game ending caused this. I used the editor to add 20 minutes to the game timer. Ran it again...sure enough on start, the F18s were plotted past the pole. But within 2 minutes, I think a little less, they had changed their plat to that shorter plot. I am wondering if that plot to the South Pole has something to do with a temporary maneuvering plot...just a guess.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Unable to reproduce this in Build 590.

Return to “Tech Support”