Campaign Question Core Units

Germany At War: Operation Barbarossa 1941 is an elegant turn-based design, inspired by classics such as Panzer General, but with more of a historical focus. You command the German forces through a branching historical campaign covering the entire 1941 campaign as well as part of the 1942 campaign. Dozens of scenarios stretch from the Soviet border all the way to Archangel and towards Astrakhan, the original military goals of Operation Barbarossa. Step into a wargame where your performance will rewrite history, through an addictive combination of compelling gameplay, realistic events and challenging battles.

Moderator: Ronald Wendt

artofwar85

Campaign Question Core Units

Post by artofwar85 »

I am playing the campaign Army Group North it has not core units and 3 scenarios in the 2nd scenario it shows at the beginning "2/18" in the headquarters screen it seems I can purchase two more units according to the manual I click on the Core button but I am unable to buy more units. Am I only able to run with the units shown on the map ??
There is a Peace that is only found at the other end of War.
Ronald Wendt

RE: Campaign Question Core Units

Post by Ronald Wendt »

Hello,

AGN has not real core. The whole campaign is what you could call experimental - its a string of single maps and its mostly about coping with the resources than dealing with the units as there is a fixed pool.

On the sceond map there are two slots open, but you cannot fill them as there are no deploy fields. As this seems to be annoying, we will correct the number of slots. Anyway losses cannot be rpelaced on that map.

Regards,

artofwar85

RE: Campaign Question Core Units

Post by artofwar85 »

Ronald thanks for the info - I figured as much as the intro to the campaign stated something about no core units just wanted to make sure all the ins and outs take care.
There is a Peace that is only found at the other end of War.

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941”