What is the worst random race roll you have had in a game?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

hardcoregamer

What is the worst random race roll you have had in a game?

Post by hardcoregamer »

I am playing a game as the humans on a medium sized galaxy with 5 other races.

The game gave me 2 Sluken factions, the Dhayut's, the Naxxilians and the Atuuks [:(]

I mean what are the odds of rolling the Slukens TWICE???

What is the worst race roll you have ever had?

Also while not related are there any end-game statistics for you to look at when a game is done?
Darkspire

RE: What is the worst random race roll you have had in a game?

Post by Darkspire »

244BHP Ham, Lettuce and tomato.

Darkspire
Lightbane

Post by Lightbane »

Starting in the SAME system as another race, I got totally decimated as they held the prime system so they got the influence for the zone wasn't long before they outstripped me and before I was even able to get a second planet they had three and they ate me for breakfast, think its the fastest loss i've ever had in a game before. And to make matters worse... it was the Securans who killed me.
drmario89

Post by drmario89 »

I once generated a galaxy that had at least four empire home worlds in one sector.
Icemania

Post by Icemania »

ORIGINAL: Lightbane
Starting in the SAME system as another race, I got totally decimated as they held the prime system so they got the influence for the zone wasn't long before they outstripped me and before I was even able to get a second planet they had three and they ate me for breakfast, think its the fastest loss i've ever had in a game before. And to make matters worse... it was the Securans who killed me.
Until recently I would have considered that a brilliant start as it gives an opportunity to take over another homeworld very early. That said, now that homeworld troop strength has been increased on Extreme as we had requested, I would probably restart!

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”