1.06 Barb Bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Zorachus99

1.06 Barb Bug

Post by Zorachus99 »

We had a very exciting session with 2 impulses!

Impulse 1, rolled very low and took losses.

Bug #1:
Result 22 on assault. Tried to lose 2-6 div, and disorganize two units. After choosing the losses, no units were disorganized, and the 2-6 was not destroyed.

Bug #2:
We rolled weather, and the US entry phase started. Sadly neither I or my opponent were able to end phase. :(
Attachments
DOWUSENTRY.jpg
DOWUSENTRY.jpg (96.12 KiB) Viewed 75 times
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln
Zorachus99

RE: 1.06 Barb Bug

Post by Zorachus99 »

My save

Attachments
barbcraig2.zip
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln
Zorachus99

Post by Zorachus99 »

Opponents save
Attachments
justinbarb.zip
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
Zorachus99

Post by Zorachus99 »

If you are wondering why Steve is not directly responding to a bug, my suspicion is:

1) Someone took your reported information and reproduced the issue
2) Someone added it to a buglist

Meanwhile, somewhere near the unlabeled 13th floor, Steve rules the ranch, farming and plowing code with the best of them.

Sadly, his plants are mutants, many of his own hand, but others were not designed by him at all. [:(] Whenever he pulls a weed out, somehow a good plant disappears elsewhere.

Like every other farmer who is frustrated with defective non-compliant mutants, he is hard at work at his alchemical bench [&:]attempting to correct their genetic code. [:@]

Steve even posts a list of all his weeds and plants that are part of the game, however, when people see it, the response runs the gamut of incomprehension, folks running about blinded by the light, and others horrified at what's under the dirt. There even has been a intrepid soul, interested in poking at the soil with great suspicion.

Anyway, what was I talking about?

Oh yea, prioritization. When you see something that look like a bug, and report it, Steve often looks at it, and gently caressing the bug-shaped portion of his weed, he verifies that it truly belongs. So often, those of less understanding fail to understand his babies. However, every time he turns around, there is an old weed that didn't seem to stick out very badly, and some visitor will trip right over it. A lot of people insist there is no path to the farm house, though some have managed to make it at least half-way [&o]

People run about pointing at Steve's weeds, but it's quite dangerous to simply yank out the weed.

In essence Steve has to take his weed back to the 13th floor, and attempt to cure it's recalcitrant nature, and re-plant it.

Steve is a farmer.

Is this off-topic?
shaddock

Post by shaddock »

Hey Zorachus90, that sounds like some of the same problems my partner and I have been having. If necessary I can do an upload too.
save the carrots; eat a vegan!

Return to “Tech Support”