Production Convoy Settings Not Impressive

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Jimm

RE: Apologies

Post by Jimm »

ORIGINAL: capitan

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

ORIGINAL: Omnius

michaelbaldur,
Sorry I got a bit annoyed with you, but your suggestion was an insult even though I know you intended to be helpful. So I hope you'll apologize for not thinking I had a clue about what I was talking about.

If you look at Shannon's answer a few messages down you'll find out I was correct about there being a problem with Japan sending a Build Point to the USA, it has to be a saved BP - not one in current production. This really should have been made more clear in the documentation and I hope that at least the PDF file manuals get updated to give us the exact method of how to send Japanese build points to the USA.

Looks like I did some good beta testing after purchasing the program, my beta testing skills have not diminished from being able to spot problems with game programs.

Omnius
Your rudeness is incredible. It's surprising anyone here is bothering to try and assist you.

You think he should apologize? Did you re-read what you wrote to him? Not to mention how many others that offered suggestions. They don't know if you are a Noob or not.

Yeah the production and convoy routing and supply has some problems. We get that.

It's a game. Stop behaving like a spoiled child.

+1
+2

Omnius
A rule check is a reasonable response to any bug query and implied nothing about your level of idiocy. Your overreaction to it implies a heck of a lot more. Get a grip and apologise.

Jimm
bo

Post by bo »

ORIGINAL: Jimm

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

Your rudeness is incredible. It's surprising anyone here is bothering to try and assist you.

You think he should apologize? Did you re-read what you wrote to him? Not to mention how many others that offered suggestions. They don't know if you are a Noob or not.

Yeah the production and convoy routing and supply has some problems. We get that.

It's a game. Stop behaving like a spoiled child.

+1
+2

Omnius
A rule check is a reasonable response to any bug query and implied nothing about your level of idiocy. Your overreaction to it implies a heck of a lot more. Get a grip and apologise.

+ 3

Very surprised by you reactions omnius to people trying to answer your question, I did not expect this kind of behavior from you, but then again I have been called very naive.

Bo
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

ORIGINAL: bo

+1
+2

Omnius

+ 3

Very surprised by you reactions omnius to people trying to answer your question, I did not expect this kind of behavior from you, but then again I have been called very naive.

Bo

+ 4
Peter
AxelNL

Post by AxelNL »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

ORIGINAL: bo

+2

Omnius

+ 3

Bo

+ 4

+5
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

Yeah Ominus. You are being extremely rude.

Neilster
Cheers, Neilster

Return to “World in Flames”