Game set up toggles

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Buck Beach

Game set up toggles

Post by Buck Beach »

Symon posted in another thread "if you are playing Babes, PDU=off is preferred, and Realistic R&D is mandatory"

This brings up a question I have relating to other game set up toggles. I play against the Japanese AI exclusively. Does the AI follow toggled instructions relating to: facility expanding; Ship and air group upgrades; and accepting air and ground replacements? Also, what units does the PDU toggle effect?

I have always thought that those toggles only apply to the human player and may have to change my routine if this isn't true.

Buck

I think I answered part of my question by starting an AI game and switching to a Head to Head after first turn. The facility expansions appear to be controlled by some other means, possibly the 1st turn AI script. Still curious about the other items.
Puhis

RE: Game set up toggles

Post by Puhis »

I think AI is always playing PDU off, so every group have only one upgrade path. So AI game with PDU on is another human player advantage. I wouldn't use that setting with AI.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”