Discount Softwares

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Rising-Sun

Discount Softwares

Post by Rising-Sun »

After browsing some softwares and though about buying one that show on discount page, when i click on purchase, still showing full price. I didnt complete filling out the payment, etcs.

Did i miss something?
wings7

RE: Discount Softwares

Post by wings7 »

Thomas, sometimes the full price will be displayed on the product page. [:(] Just add the title to the shopping cart, the discount price should show up there [:)], if not you can always back out of the transaction. Happy Gaming!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

ORIGINAL: wings7

Thomas, sometimes the full price will be displayed on the product page. [:(] Just add the title to the shopping cart, the discount price should show up there [:)], if not you can always back out of the transaction. Happy Gaming!

Patrick

Thank you, i will check into that later :)
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

This shouldn't be happening so please let us know what you mean and we can check it out.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
dogman2828

Post by dogman2828 »

I am having the same problem, I put Distant Worlds add-ons into the cart, but the prices do not reflect the holiday sales price. I'm hesitant to confirm ordering while the discount isn't showing.
dogman2828

Post by dogman2828 »

Never mind, I figured out the problem. User error.[X(]
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

ORIGINAL: dogman2828

I am having the same problem, I put Distant Worlds add-ons into the cart, but the prices do not reflect the holiday sales price. I'm hesitant to confirm ordering while the discount isn't showing.

cool i was thinking of grabbing Shadow Expansion for Distant Worlds.

Return to “General Discussion”