Bug With Aborting queue

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

chekers_MatrixForum

Bug With Aborting queue

Post by chekers_MatrixForum »

Every time we get in to a naval battle of any sort an empty box will pop up asking us to put units in to the abort group. The box is empty so we have nothing to move over and rebase. This is a game killing bug and the only way out is to kill the program in task manager and reload from a previous save.
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Bug With Aborting queue

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: chekers

Every time we get in to a naval battle of any sort an empty box will pop up asking us to put units in to the abort group. The box is empty so we have nothing to move over and rebase. This is a game killing bug and the only way out is to kill the program in task manager and reload from a previous save.
Is this in NetPlay?
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
chekers_MatrixForum

No, it's in the regular game in solitaire.
bo

Post by bo »

Steve I just checked this out in Guadalcanal I did a large naval battle with carriers and Cl's and BB's there were no problems, the battle went as it should and I had to abort 5 ships of the CW, all aborted without a problem. I never heard of this one i wonder could he send a picture of this. Not saying he is not having a problem its just I never heard of that one.

Bo
chekers_MatrixForum

bo

Post by bo »

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/sa8d.png/

That's a link to the problem.

That one is above my pay grade, never saw that before, Steve help [:(]

Bo
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

Could you send us the saved game so we can reproduce this? MadExcept@MatrixGames.com

I suspect something happened earlier in the game that messed up the Naval Combat Abort Queue, and that the saved game will just reflect that problem. But I should be able to get the program to detect and correct the problem when the saved game is restored. That will get you around this problem. But then I would like to be able to figure out what messed up the NCA queue.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
chekers_MatrixForum

I sent you the saved game file. I don't need the saved game back as we've just started a new game.

Return to “Tech Support”