Beta patch

Pandora: First Contact is a science-fiction turn-based strategy game of epic scale. The player leads his chosen human faction over multiple centuries on a newly discovered earth-like planet into an unknown future. Pandora features research, diplomacy, economy, warfare and endless replayability with the exploration of exciting and randomly-generated worlds.

Moderator: MOD_Proxy Studios

Solaristics

Beta patch

Post by Solaristics »

I just bought this game, and I saw on the launch screen when I first started the game the ability to use the beta patch (the screen where you patch the game). I've not seen this screen again, as when I launch the game now a different launch screen appears. How do I find this screen? Thanks.

Edit: I see this screen for a split second each time the game launches, but it disappears.
Tac2i

RE: Beta patch

Post by Tac2i »

The game auto checks for an update each time you launch it. I'm sure that is what you are seeing. If there is no update, it disappears real fast.
ORIGINAL: Hondo

I just bought this game, and I saw on the launch screen when I first started the game the ability to use the beta patch (the screen where you patch the game). I've not seen this screen again, as when I launch the game now a different launch screen appears. How do I find this screen? Thanks.

Edit: I see this screen for a split second each time the game launches, but it disappears.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
SephiRok

Post by SephiRok »

You can get to it if you start the updater (PandoraUpdater.exe).
Rok Breulj
Designer and Programmer on Pandora: First Contact
Proxy Studios

[Twitter]
Solaristics

Post by Solaristics »

Thanks - found it in the binaries folder for anyone who is interested.

Return to “Pandora Series”