Tentative - Allied opponent wanted scen 2 rookie level

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Sieppo

Tentative - Allied opponent wanted scen 2 rookie level

Post by Sieppo »

Hello,

I'm tentatively looking for an "beginner" allied opponent as in I have played for one year now in my previous PBEM as the Japanese and count myself also as a beginner. I want to play as the Japanese again so no overwhelming expert opponents wanted :). Scen 2 also makes more sense to me in the long run. A civilized gentleman-opponent also preferred.

I'm still thinking over if I have the time and energy to put as much effort in a starting game as the last time so that's the reason for the tentativeness.

My usual play rhythm was normally 1 turn per day but also up to 3-4 when it was ok to my opponent in the previous game.
> What is the hardest thing in the universe?
> A diamond?
> No. 500 machine gun men on a mountain.
kaleun

RE: Tentative - Allied opponent wanted scen 2 rookie level

Post by kaleun »

I could play. I've been playing for a while but suck quite a bit. (Probably because the game requires more attention to detail than i can muster)
BTW I'd like to play the beta, with stacking limits. If you like a DaBabes scenario that should be fun too.

PM me if interested.
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
nick76

RE: Tentative - Allied opponent wanted scen 2 rookie level

Post by nick76 »

Still looking for an opponent

Return to “Opponents Wanted”