WAW scenario again

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

cveta

WAW scenario again

Post by cveta »

HI ppl. I am looking for a oponent for waw scenario. I used to play that a lot, but didnot do it for almost 2 years, so I would like to tray it again.
Please contact me on gcvetojevic@gmail.com
I may play axis or west, and I have 2.1.14 version instaled. If there is any better, send me a link and I will install it.
Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Jonathan Pollard

RE: WAW scenario again

Post by Jonathan Pollard »

Email sent, I'd be interested in trying the Allies.
cveta

Post by cveta »

Game wil start now. If somebady wont to jump in say so. We start 1 on 1.

I would like to make a few house rules, so please read them and say do you agree
1 - no creation of empty units to slow down enemy advance. Unit must have at least 2 inf in it if created. If unit retreats and stay only on 1 inf, this units must be destroyed or reinforced
2 - game may be play in a non historical way - that means that Japan can land on USA territory ( but not in a first turn since all of the west coast may be taken in first turn ), so be ready for that kind of moves on turn 2, or three or later. Su invasion depend on a will of Germany. Same goes for a location of USA invasion - it may be Afrika, France, or anywhere in the map.
3 - See lion is a option for axis
4 - no PBEM cheat message about "player has delete a file" - this will stop the game. Others pbem message may come in if you play on different computers ( laptop for example, I used to play on my night shift in later phase when turn last for few hours )
5 - Attack on neutral countries like Spain, or Swedan is option for either side

Thouse are my thoughts. If you wont to add something else say so at start.
Cveta
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

hey cveta, I agree but just have 1 thing to add, if we start the game we try to play to the end, I know from experience that it gets hard to keep playing as the game goes on so I promised myself to keep playing until there is a winner and I hope you agree to that too.

Speaking of winning, I havnt played for about a year so dont expect any major victories, I will just have to learn as I go.

Il send the turn soon. Also any one is welcome to join if they want.
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
cveta

Post by cveta »

I agree that game should be play to the end, or to a point when one side is defenetly finished, or all hope is lost for a turnower. Start the game.Play 1st turn and send me a file. Usualy I play few turns a weak, and a turn a day in the start, when turn rate is faster.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”