Save Game Missing from within CWII

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
morganbj

Save Game Missing from within CWII

Post by morganbj »

I have had multiple crashes as have many, many others have posted here. Sometimes, there is no "Resume" option, the save file has 0 bytes.

So, when I try to LOAD a file this is what I always get. By the way, I save often and this last CC game was in late 1963. I have NEVER seen any files to load.

Attachments
SaveGame.jpg
SaveGame.jpg (47.88 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
anthonykevinluke

RE: Save Game Missing from within CWII

Post by anthonykevinluke »

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!!! AGEOD, please address this issue ASAP, the game is unplayable in this way and I am tired of wasting hours playing this to see it all go down the drain. Where have my games gone??? the original game was more stable than this rubbish. I look forward to your solution/response before I touch this game again.

Regards,

AKL
morganbj

Post by morganbj »

Hey AGEOD and Matrix! Nice response. Need more time?
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
Ol Choctaw

Post by Ol Choctaw »

I’ve had it too.

Corrupted files or incompatible saves from a previous patch.

There is not much you can do about it except delete the files from the folder or reinstall the updated game.

Return to “Tech Support”