Manual

Pandora: First Contact is a science-fiction turn-based strategy game of epic scale. The player leads his chosen human faction over multiple centuries on a newly discovered earth-like planet into an unknown future. Pandora features research, diplomacy, economy, warfare and endless replayability with the exploration of exciting and randomly-generated worlds.

Moderator: MOD_Proxy Studios

Chris21wen

Manual

Post by Chris21wen »

Am I missing something from my download? I cannot find the manual on how to play the game?

I'll start with a question on research. How do I know what I've researched? I'm playing as the Togra and I'm imform my reseach surpasses all others but I have no idea why as I do not know what has been reseached.
Vivas

RE: Manual

Post by Vivas »

If you start the game you can chose to play the game or see the manual.....should be right under play the game. In game, just click on the research tree and there you can see the techs you have aquired in green.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: Vivas

If you start the game you can chose to play the game or see the manual.....should be right under play the game. In game, just click on the research tree and there you can see the techs you have aquired in green.

That's not a game manual it's a potted history. A game game manual tells you how to play the game.

So I start the game and I'm told that I'm ahead of the the game as far as research goes BUT I've not researched anything so why am I ahead. It's stupid.
Vivas

Post by Vivas »

ORIGINAL: Chris H
ORIGINAL: Vivas

That's not a game manual it's a potted history. A game game manual tells you how to play the game.

True.
Vivas

Post by Vivas »

Double post
robc04_1

Post by robc04_1 »

You have to rely on the tooltips and hint messages to learn how to play the game. It is unfortunate. With a little effort the game is pretty easy to understand, the tooltips and hint messages will probably get you 90% of the way there.
Because I play too much,
One Guy, Too Many Games

Return to “Pandora Series”