Wow!

Pandora: First Contact is a science-fiction turn-based strategy game of epic scale. The player leads his chosen human faction over multiple centuries on a newly discovered earth-like planet into an unknown future. Pandora features research, diplomacy, economy, warfare and endless replayability with the exploration of exciting and randomly-generated worlds.

Moderator: MOD_Proxy Studios

eliang

Wow!

Post by eliang »

I was just browsing past Pandora as I was visiting the WiF forum, and I saw something that sold me in an instant--a Mac version!

I have to encourage developers of games (especially war-games) which publish on the Mac, so off I go to make my purchase! [:D]
Omnius

Go Macs!

Post by Omnius »

eliang,
I'm glad to see more games coming out for Macs. I love my 27" iMac and the Mac graphics are to die for compared to wimpy windows. I'll buy Pandora when I see it go on sale next, still very busy playing Matrix World in Flames.

Omnius
eliang

RE: Go Macs!

Post by eliang »

ORIGINAL: Omnius

eliang,
I'm glad to see more games coming out for Macs. I love my 27" iMac and the Mac graphics are to die for compared to wimpy windows. I'll buy Pandora when I see it go on sale next, still very busy playing Matrix World in Flames.

Omnius

Yes, because I am so busy with work, I don't see that I will become less busy with WiF anytime soon as I will probably be busy just learning all of the rules until the end of the year, but nonetheless, I had to make my purchase of Pandora immediately, as instant encouragement to developer that include the Mac in their software development plans from the outset!

(BTW, completely off topic, but are you running WiF under Parallels on the Mac? If so, how does it perform? I got a clunky Windows 8.1 laptop I bought for the sole purpose of playing WiF, and now my wife is snidely comparing it to laptops of the 90's... LOL.)

Return to “Pandora Series”