Pre 20th Century Mod - Experimental

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

Tac2i

Pre 20th Century Mod - Experimental

Post by Tac2i »

Try this: pre20thcentury.at2. I'm just a novice ATG editor user but gave it a shot with your requirements. This is a scenario file for random games. Bring up the Random Game setup screen and choose my at2 file to base your game on. It is based on the anewdawn.at2 file with officers. Be sure to select Stone Age. Feedback welcome... Have no idea how the AI might be affected. Will the AI know what to do with the changes I've made? Don't know the answer to that.

This file is based on Lancer's Enhanced Mod Suite (must have Lancer's mod installed to use): enhanced2.at2 (updated 11/23 9:00AM EST USA).

Description for enhanced2 file: There are no land based motorized units in the initial research pool. I've added combustion engine theory, flight theory, and armor theory. Additionally, to get Infantry Gun II you have to "research" Infantry Gun II Training. At start forces (garrison units) include two infantry units w/infantry guns and horses, one engineer unit and one small cavalry unit.

Note: This is not an effort to develop a full fledge mod and may never become that. It is simply my effort to learn more about how to use the editor.
ORIGINAL: danlongman

All I want to do is switch Trucks with Infantry Guns in the tech tree with Infantry Guns being stone age technology and trucks having to be researched. That way I could simulate armies from the mid 19th century onward..
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
danlongman

RE: Pre 20th Century Mod - Experimental

Post by danlongman »

Thank you so much Roy (is it Roy?). Your skills exceed mine and I appreciate the effort.
Now I have to drive to Fort McMurray and back before I can play on it.
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”