Merry AE Christmas

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

vettim89

Merry AE Christmas

Post by vettim89 »

My long time WitP/AE opponent just plotted the turn for December 25th, 1944. Between our WitP game and now our AE game, we have celebrated 8 game time "Christmases. Just a salute to my loyal opponent who has stuck through two games to the bitter end. Need to update my AAR to give an update. One hint: any AFB thinking of invading Truk should remove that thought from the system
"We have met the enemy and they are ours" - Commodore O.H. Perry
pontiouspilot

RE: Merry AE Christmas

Post by pontiouspilot »

Wow!!!!.....How many people here have had marriages of significantly lesser duration?? Mind you, maybe that is why!!!
John 3rd

Post by John 3rd »

Finding a good, dependable opponent is a lot like MARRIAGE!

I just had a game end that was just about as long as Vegas Wedding...
[8|]

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
Lokasenna

Post by Lokasenna »

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Finding a good, dependable opponent is a lot like MARRIAGE!

I just had a game end that was just about as long as Vegas Wedding...
[8|]

Sad :(

I'm looking forward to years of gaming with my ongoing games!
obvert

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: vettim89

My long time WitP/AE opponent just plotted the turn for December 25th, 1944. Between our WitP game and now our AE game, we have celebrated 8 game time "Christmases. Just a salute to my loyal opponent who has stuck through two games to the bitter end. Need to update my AAR to give an update. One hint: any AFB thinking of invading Truk should remove that thought from the system

Congrats!

I always note when it's Christmas in game. Interesting to think of the men having to slog it out and still do night duty on an island or a small ship rolling through a winter sea somewhere.

Love to see your info on Truk.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
Ol_Dog

Post by Ol_Dog »

If you can't get the boys home for Christmas, try to get the enough supplies to have a good meal
Common Sense is an uncommon virtue.
If you think you have everything under control, you don't fully understand the situation.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”