Thank you

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

alexvand

Thank you

Post by alexvand »

I just received my manuals and read the acknowledgements section at the front.

First of all, thank you to Steve for working so hard for so long to bring the game I love back into my life.

Second, thanks to so many of you who put in time helping in so many ways. I knew there were others helping Steve, but didn't realize the scope of what you were doing.

Now, back to organizing Barbarossa and the Japanese assault on the Western Allies!
WIF_Killzone

RE: Thank you

Post by WIF_Killzone »

Id like to second that, just received mine today as well, looks great. Like a kid at Christmas.
alexvand

Post by alexvand »

It just happens to be my 40th birthday and the books showed up just in time!
jhdeerslayer

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Mine come today. :-) 7 lbs it says....
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

Alejo1968

Post by Alejo1968 »

My books just came. And i must agree with the rest that the quality is superior.
Thanks to Steve, and a diserved +10 for Matrix Games.

Alejo
tdpyle

Post by tdpyle »

Just received my books. Very classy. I weighed them - 6.6 lb without box or packing. Well worth the $9.00 shipping from Oregon; which is 2 states away. [:)] Hell, I'd even pay $40 - $50 for them!
philabos

Post by philabos »

Received mine tonight in Pennsylvania
Outstanding job!
sergeii99

Post by sergeii99 »

One word to the Team.

Im Impressed

[:D]

Serge
Sabre21

Post by Sabre21 »

I'm glad someone started this thread. I also want to say thanks to Steve for all his hard work and dedication. I never thought I would enjoy a game so much that doesn't even have an AI yet. I've been playing solo so far and when I showed this game to a friend of mine he went home and ordered it right away so when he is ready I'll have a playing partner :)

The books and maps are first class and MWiF is the best computerized recreation of any board game that I have ever come across. This game needs to be submitted for war game of the year if not the best wargame ever designed.

Andy
chuxdecator

Post by chuxdecator »

Yes I concur with all the above posts. Excellent work and a huge thank you to all the people involved in developing this game and making it playable on the computer [&o][&o][&o]. The design is fabulous and the manuals are of the utmost quality. Why on earth some people do not want the manuals is beyond my comprehension.[&:]

If you are on the fence of buying this game because of having to purchase the manuals (shipping cost) let me just say that, imho you will not be disappointed.
mattyb1972

Post by mattyb1972 »

I will add to this, i live and work in China, im an Aussie, my package got to Australia 2 days ahead of when matrix said, kudos to you, kudos to all the people involved in this project (especially Steve), sadly i will have to get the documentation when i go home next , next June but ill wait. so happy to play the game, always been my dream to own and play this game
jhdeerslayer

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Just got my manuals and have never seen such manuals for a game - board or otherwise. Nice and they smell good too. They will last a long time.

Nice job Steve and team all around!
jhdeerslayer

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Just got my manuals and have never seen such manuals for a game - board or otherwise. Nice and they smell good too. They will last a long time.

Nice job Steve and team all around!

"sorry for double post"
Manstein63

Post by Manstein63 »

Just got my manuals today (no extra shipping costs) Very impressed with the quality. However spent 10 minutes looking for the box with the disk in it before I realiezed that it was in a CD envelope attached to book one.
thanks to everyone at Plimus & Matrix for getting them to me so quickly.
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)

Return to “World in Flames”