Question about AT-, AT & AT+

Post discussions and advice on TOAW scenario design here.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

IainF

Question about AT-, AT & AT+

Post by IainF »

Hello all,

Sorry for this complete noob question - I've been away from TOAW for a while due to embracing the Mac, but I am coming back soon due to new Christmas PC.

Anyhow I am getting together some TOE's for a scenario that I've been thinking about for years set in mid-80's and am stumped by infantry squad AT meanings. I know the info is somewhere but can't seem to find it.

If memory serves does AT- mean squad just has LAW (M72 etc), AT is a MAW (Charlie G etc.), and AT+ is both? Or are there now beautifully modded & modeled Cold War inf squads about that I could use?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Iain
Oberst_Klink

RE: Question about AT-, AT & AT+

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: IainF

Hello all,

Sorry for this complete noob question - I've been away from TOAW for a while due to embracing the Mac, but I am coming back soon due to new Christmas PC.

Anyhow I am getting together some TOE's for a scenario that I've been thinking about for years set in mid-80's and am stumped by infantry squad AT meanings. I know the info is somewhere but can't seem to find it.

If memory serves does AT- mean squad just has LAW (M72 etc), AT is a MAW (Charlie G etc.), and AT+ is both? Or are there now beautifully modded & modeled Cold War inf squads about that I could use?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Iain
Iain,

best bet is to get in touch with another chap here, call-sign alpha77; he's into nodding and creating a WWII/Modern .EQP file. Regarding the equipment of the vanilla .EQP file, here's a document from Martin.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/562 ... henkel.doc

Before you start editing your own equipment, see this article, too:

http://mauzesblog.wordpress.com/2012/05 ... -df-value/

And my contribution about the design philosophy or equipment:

tm.asp?m=3374462

Klink, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
IainF

Post by IainF »

Wow, that was quick.

Many thanks Herr Oberst.
Curtis Lemay

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: IainF

Hello all,

Any help greatly appreciated

In your Manuals subfolder you will find a document named "Equipment List.rtf". Attached is a screenshot of part of page 89 from that document.

Attachments
RPGs.jpg
RPGs.jpg (132.08 KiB) Viewed 79 times
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site

Return to “Scenario Design”